• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need ideas for a business heading

Ronda

I moved my business after 20 years, so I am starting over pretty much. I am running an ad in the "service section" of a paper that reached 17,500 people weekly. They will make me a category to be under. I do
Embroidery
Screen printing
vehicle graphics
promotional products
(including carbonless forms etc)

The other embroider closed in 2020, there are a few that do the facebook advertising, not where I want to go to find business.

My tagline is "Your one stop business
We can put all the info in the ad for what I do but I am afraid a category like embroidery will limit......

Does anyone have an idea for an intriguing category.

The paper didn't want me in embroidery because it put me between to many services i.e. electrical engineering excavating....

What are your thought? Thank you in advance.
Ronda

I moved my business after 20 years, so I am starting over pretty much. I am running an ad in the "service section" of a paper that reached 17,500 people weekly. They will make me a category to be under. I do
Embroidery
Screen printing
vehicle graphics
promotional products

The other embroider closed in 2020, there are a few that do the facebook advertising, not where I want to go to find business.

We can put all the info in the ad for what I do but I am afraid a category like embroidery will limit......

The paper didn't want me in embroidery because it put me between to many services i.e. electrical engineering excavating....

Ronda

stitching or needlework​

Stacey K

I like making signs
I can tell you, nobody under 60 reads the paper. If you have a FB business page and gain other business followers, you will soon have a good following. Posting every day or every other day different jobs you have finished, or making short videos and posting them to FB or TikTok can get you some real exposure. It also showcases your various abilities. If you do work for the school system, posting pics of your work will get all the mom's sharing your posts.

My son has a landscaping business and he advertised in the paper and all he got was elderly yard jobs.

In the paper I've only seen Banners and Embroidery. - maybe try banners?

Ronda

I can tell you, nobody under 60 reads the paper. If you have a FB business page and gain other business followers, you will soon have a good following. Posting every day or every other day different jobs you have finished, or making short videos and posting them to FB or TikTok can get you some real exposure. It also showcases your various abilities. If you do work for the school system, posting pics of your work will get all the mom's sharing your posts.

My son has a landscaping business and he advertised in the paper and all he got was elderly yard jobs.

Thanks

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Who reads the paper these days?

As Stacey mentions, Social media such as facebook, instagram, tiktok.
Join local communities on facebook that allows people posting their services.

There's so many ways to get your name out there. The paper wouldn't be my first choice.

netsol

nobody under 60 reads....

d fleming

Two businesses my wife and I own. Have advertised both in print and online. Online wins hands down every time for response that turns into invoices. As far as categories if you really want to be in the local fishwrapper maybe, printing/graphics.

Stacey K

I like making signs
OP: Check out Bobs Banners (Geneva) and stacik49 on Tik Tok - both of these accounts cross feed to Facebook. Yes, the music can be cheesy at times but lots of the posts are pushing 1,000 views. On FB I had one post with over 3,000 views. A FB to check out that sounds similar to you is my friend https://www.facebook.com/finalcutappareldecals

If you sell screen printing to the schools for events or just in general, you can put your online store on FB. Graduation signs, grad shirts, team apparel, fat heads, etc. you have NO idea how much more you sell. One mom sees it or one mom orders from you, post that order on your page with a link to your email or online store and watch the orders come in.

netsol

at one of my favorite clients, a "youngish" (moving up on 40 mid level manager argues politics with me once in a while
we discussed where he gets his news, his answer? COMEDY CENTRAL

at least not TIK TOK

christopher68hg

Embroidery
Screen printing
vehicle graphics
promotional products

What are your thought llaollao price? Thank you in advance.
Ronda
Choosing the right business heading is crucial as it sets the tone and captures the essence of your brand. A strong heading should be clear, memorable, and convey the core values or services you offer. Consider using words that resonate with your target audience and reflect the unique aspects of your business.

Eforcer

Embroidery
Screen printing
vehicle graphics
promotional products

Ronda
{Your one stop business - NO! } Stitch It! Print It! We can do It!

Lux

Reach out to your existing client base and let them know you moved. This gets your name back in front of them. Offer a time limited discount for past clients and their referrals. Forget to send this notice to any clients that have been painful. And good luck!