Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Info on Paper Feed Wheel for CAMM1

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by MIkeyB036, Oct 1, 2018.

1. MIkeyB036

MIkeyB036 New Member

Aug 24, 2018
    FL
    Hello, all. Have only been here a short time, and read more than anything. But now I need help locating a source for replacement parts for our Roland c\plotter.

It is a CAMM1 30 inch plotter and the pinch rollers are just plain worn out! Where do I go to locate the right size? I see lots of them advertised, but I'm not sure which size will fit my machine.

EDIT to add: I did look at the manual, but the one I have doesn't specify the size of those rollers.

Thanks for the help!

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I don't know if they still sell them for that machine but go to RolandDGA.com and they have a store you can buy the pinch rollers.

3. MIkeyB036

MIkeyB036 New Member

Aug 24, 2018
    FL
    Thank you!

4. Francisco Alvarado

Francisco Alvarado Merchant Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Irvine, CA
  5. Francisco Alvarado

Francisco Alvarado Merchant Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Irvine, CA
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Southpaw1

Southpaw1 Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Arkansas
    I have been able to find pinch wheels on Ebay for a substantial savings.If you have the Roland part # you may be able to find them. I lost a clip when taking the old one off and replaced the shaft with a bolt, washers and a nut. It's been working perfect for years.

7. MIkeyB036

MIkeyB036 New Member

Aug 24, 2018
    FL
    Thank you all so much for all the help in finding the correct part!

We found the rollers, and they installed very easily! We are up and running again....