• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Info on Paper Feed Wheel for CAMM1

MIkeyB036

Hello, all. Have only been here a short time, and read more than anything. But now I need help locating a source for replacement parts for our Roland c\plotter.

It is a CAMM1 30 inch plotter and the pinch rollers are just plain worn out! Where do I go to locate the right size? I see lots of them advertised, but I'm not sure which size will fit my machine.

EDIT to add: I did look at the manual, but the one I have doesn't specify the size of those rollers.

Thanks for the help!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't know if they still sell them for that machine but go to RolandDGA.com and they have a store you can buy the pinch rollers.

Southpaw1

I have been able to find pinch wheels on Ebay for a substantial savings.If you have the Roland part # you may be able to find them. I lost a clip when taking the old one off and replaced the shaft with a bolt, washers and a nut. It's been working perfect for years.

MIkeyB036

Thank you all so much for all the help in finding the correct part!

We found the rollers, and they installed very easily! We are up and running again....