Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Input On Fair Cost for Cutter/System Combo

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Print & Cut Systems' started by bryan, Oct 30, 2008.

1. bryan

bryan Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Texas
    I bought a sign shop and dont need the cutter and system that was in the package deal. However, I have a local person interested and was wondering if someone could chime in and tell me if my price on those 2 items are fair at 2k. Thanks in advance for your input.

http://www.ebryans.com/usedsetup.jpg

Tags:
  2. zmatalucci

zmatalucci Very Active Member

sounds like alot for a no name bare bones computer ,, and a less than desirable cutter.
    Realistically, you can buy a better basic desktop from dell for 400-500. And the cutter, retails for 999,,, so I think you would be lucky to get 600.
    I would say shoot for 1200 total.

IMO

3. Lunatic Taskbar

Lunatic Taskbar Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    IMHO don't sell them locally for any price.

Why on earth would you want to help a competitor start up.

4. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Sell them back to China.........

5. bryan

bryan Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Texas
    Thanks for the input. Its appreciated.

PS: The local is in the t-shirt business and already has a cutter, but it's on the blink. Besides, I'm not the only guy in the world with equipment for sale - and they know that too. :thumb: