• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Input on Half-Wrap for Turf Farm Business!!

vinylink0331

Hi everyone, been a while since I have posted but I wanted to get some feedback for a half-wrap that a customer of mine wants. His original logo is the first pic with lions and crown, etc. I spoke with him and he said he is open to change. I included a few pics of some of my ideas but I'm not totally satisfied with them. I really want the wrap to stand out and catch your eye. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could do or some pics I could add to make it catchy but not cluttered and hard to read. I have included a pic with a truck with some of my ideas on it but it doesn't include any of the design for the half wrap. I don't think the lion or the crown would fit the way I have it so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I had thought about adding some green grass in a swoosh on long the panel of the truck but I haven't had time to get it on there where it looks good on screen. I'm working on it now and will post it when I get done with it.
Thanks,
vinyl Ink

Attachments

• cape fear.jpg
    cape fear.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 94
  • cape fear2.jpg
    cape fear2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 46
  • cape fear3.jpg
    cape fear3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 82

tsgstl

Maybe make the "C" look like it is the end of sod being laid down. Like how he had it but better. Your layout just looks like you used some fonts, not very creative. Be careful not to make it look like a landscaper or True Green type business. I doubt the general public is his customer but I am only assuming.

vinylink0331

Oh let me clarify.

He isn't paying me to redo his logo, but what he was originally using was the first pic. He just wanted to change it up a little. I don't think I'm taking responsibility for the logo. Just the half-wrap. I just want to try and incorporate what he originally had.

peavey123

How about something along these lines? Sorry I only had a couple minutes. On lunch break and have lots of food to eat before I get back at 'em. You'll get the jist.

Attachments

• cape-fearedit.jpg
    cape-fearedit.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 52

vinylink0331

Oh yeah, when I went to try that I realized again how narrow my design space is on a long truck. It is more narrow because the car door handle gets in the way. I can't see putting a main part of the design on it. I really need to set myself a time line on this one or I am going to spend to much time on it.

ucmj22

heres my quick stab

Phone #s need to be smaller but, its quick

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 1.28.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 1.28.31 PM.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 71

vinylink0331

That looks nice. I think that is a good idea to just do away with the lions and crown. It has nothing to do with the company anyways. Thanks for your input and time it took to design that. I really appreciate it.