• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Installation Disk for 62" Outdoor Falcon

kirkbauguess

I bought a used Outdoor Falcon 62" printer. The printer did not come with any software. I looking for an installation disk. I will buy it from someone or will buy a copy of it, as long the exe. command is on it. Thanks for your time.

Sign Eagle

We installed our Falcon about 7 years ago, I don't remember an installation disk being requred. We run it out of Flexi.

kirkbauguess

Have Flexi 8.1....can't get it to run the Falcon. I have been running a SC 540 for about 8 years with Wasatch. I am new to the Falcon, the Wasatch I have doesn't support the Falcon. Does anyone have a used rip I can buy?

CRD

Screen shot from Flexi 8
In manager go to ADD SETUP (cntrl+N).
Go to Mutoh and select your printer and follow the steps.
does it print?
If not let us know your steps until your blocked.

Paco

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 16 20.14.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 16 20.14.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Graphics2u

Have Flexi 8.1....can't get it to run the Falcon. I have been running a SC 540 for about 8 years with Wasatch. I am new to the Falcon, the Wasatch I have doesn't support the Falcon. Does anyone have a used rip I can buy?
What version of Flexi 8.1 do you have? Sign, Designer, PRO? If it doesn't have a RIP it won't run it, it's only meant for cutting.