• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need installation ideas

klingsdesigns

I will be going out there tomorrow and checking it out. Let you know what dimensions are.

Let me know some of your other thoughts.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Anything hanging in a breezeway like that is a disaster waiting to happen. Even with security cameras, those places are hangouts for kids on skateboards, bikes whatever. It will get ruined if it's not out of reach. Besides, like I said, the wind kicks up in those places. Unless they are willing to give up the second lane completely and dedicate it to a permanent sign which can be changed out monthly as requested, you're fighting a losing battle.

Either off to the side where there is no traffic, a dedicated area and behind a closure or up on the fascia. Other than that, you're just tempting fate and the kids to do their nasties on it.

If you put a height restriction on that lane, you'll be covering your butt, but I just saw a bank near where I live have to completely remove and put a whole roof on a set up exactly like yours this past summer. They had pictures/video of the truck taking out the roof, by about 2" or 3". They had it posted, but guess what..... not in Spanish. Insurance had to cover it.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If they insist on the low mounting you could do it like the strip curtains in a meat locker.
18oz banner secured on top cut in 8" or 10" vertical strips with the bottom free.
Would display like cr@p but would stay up pretty good......

wayne k
guam usa