• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Installer Charlotte NC

speedmedia

I want to say there is a dude on here called "Racewrap" that is an installer. Might want to check with him as well.

I have also done some work back and forth with a place called CompCal that turns out some nice work. decals@comp-cal.com

Thanks,
Kurt

AllSquare Jason

I have also done some work back and forth with a place called CompCal that turns out some nice work. decals@comp-cal.com
Thanks,
Kurt

Brian Whittkamp at Compcal knows his stuff and is very professional. It also helps that he has great equipment (purchased from me, lol).

We were able to supply Compcal the Arlon 6000X vinyl, AllWrap Laminate & Roland Ink for Michael Waltrips Daytona 500 car last year.
----> See pictures of that thread here <-----

I wasn't aware that he was taking installs outside of his regular business. I'll get at him tomorrow...if that is the case I may be able to send some biz his way. :thumb:

speedmedia

Brian Whittkamp at Compcal knows his stuff and is very professional. It also helps that he has great equipment (purchased from me, lol).

We were able to supply Compcal the Arlon 6000X vinyl, AllWrap Laminate & Roland Ink for Michael Waltrips Daytona 500 car last year.
----> See pictures of that thread here <-----

I wasn't aware that he was taking installs outside of his regular business. I'll get at him tomorrow...if that is the case I may be able to send some biz his way. :thumb:

I am not sure if he is doing much out of shop or just installs or whatever I just know he is very capable. I did a couple of installs for him on some stuff that was shipped here for arena cars.

Thanks,
Kurt