• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Installers in Ohio, and Florida

HulkSmash

Need high end installers for wrap installs in Ohio (44130), and Florida (33701) for a very important client of ours.

We will provide prints.

thanks.

Letterbox Mike

Scratch the Ohio, I'll have Insignia do that.

That's in the Cleveland area. I'll bid it for you for sure but FYI it's a good solid 5 hour drive each way for us, literally the far opposite corner of the state from us. You might be better contacting maybe Tim (the Sign Expert) or Sean (fatcat), they're both in Columbus which is about 2 hours closer. I don't know anybody in the Cleveland area that I could refer you to though unfortunately...

HulkSmash

That's in the Cleveland area. I'll bid it for you for sure but FYI it's a good solid 5 hour drive each way for us, literally the far opposite corner of the state from us. You might be better contacting maybe Tim (the Sign Expert) or Sean (fatcat), they're both in Columbus which is about 2 hours closer. I don't know anybody in the Cleveland area that I could refer you to though unfortunately...

doh, thought you were in cleveland for some reason.

Circleville Signs

Sean is about 70 miles. He has a good space for wrapping. I do too, but I'm about 120 miles. So, his shop, and the two of us knocking it out.

Letterbox Mike

Sean is about 70 miles. He has a good space for wrapping. I do too, but I'm about 120 miles. So, his shop, and the two of us knocking it out.

Gary, I always think of Circleville as being Southeastern OH for some reason, it never dawned on me this would be semi-close to you too (or at least closer to you than to me)... Sorry, didn't mean to shun you there!

Circleville Signs

Gary, I always think of Circleville as being Southeastern OH for some reason, it never dawned on me this would be semi-close to you too (or at least closer to you than to me)... Sorry, didn't mean to shun you there!

LOL - no worries :) A lot of people do that. We are really much more Central (20 miles south of C-bus).

FatCat

OK, would like to know more details before I get "volunteered" by Gary, lol. *kidding*

In all seriousness, if it's something we could do together, that would be cool.

thesignexpert

We are crazy busy right now but I would certainly make my shop available (indoor, alarmed and insured with plenty of room). We are not too far from Sean if you guys need the space. Also, happy to help if you don't mind me jumping in & out around other activities :thumb:

HulkSmash

We are crazy busy right now but I would certainly make my shop available (indoor, alarmed and insured with plenty of room). We are not too far from Sean if you guys need the space. Also, happy to help if you don't mind me jumping in & out around other activities :thumb:

Sounds good. i'm working out details.

FatCat

Sounds like we all could possibly have our very own S101 Ohio mixer and vehicle wrap gathering. Lol. :thumb:

HulkSmash

Hey guys, the driver in Ohio, wants to stay in his town and doesn't want to drive that far. Anyone closer the the original zip?