Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Layout assistance...

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by SEOR, Nov 23, 2010.

1. SEOR

SEOR Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I sold a large job yesterday with a time crunch and wondered if anyone would be interested in helping with one of the layouts. There are about 30 misc small layouts and I would like someone to take on re-laying out one of the large ones so I can focus on other layouts and meet the deadline. The customer provided an MS EXCEL file and I want someone to lay it out in Flexi 8. Post up if interested and how much, not looking for a freebie unless you are feeling generous. I will email the Excel file so make sure you can read it.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Really don't understand that download is a building plan in color, and why the download.

3. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    I'm not interested because this is the boring crap that makes me want to drill a hole into my skull and pour battery acid into it. I have done thousands of these probably have 10 jobs waiting for evac signs.

Have you done these before? Is there a particular code you have to follow (type size/info/icon colors, stroke widths on walls and routes)? Do you have to submit to the city/fire department before you fabricate/print)?

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Good Luck :thumb:

5. SEOR

SEOR Member

Jul 8, 2009
    The PDF file needs to be regenerated in Flexi so we can produce it. Not sure how else to explain it. :smile:

6. SEOR

SEOR Member

Jul 8, 2009
    No, No, No and No.

7. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Why not just print from the file?

8. SEOR

SEOR Member

Jul 8, 2009