• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Layout assistance...

SEOR

I sold a large job yesterday with a time crunch and wondered if anyone would be interested in helping with one of the layouts. There are about 30 misc small layouts and I would like someone to take on re-laying out one of the large ones so I can focus on other layouts and meet the deadline. The customer provided an MS EXCEL file and I want someone to lay it out in Flexi 8. Post up if interested and how much, not looking for a freebie unless you are feeling generous. I will email the Excel file so make sure you can read it.

Attachments

• EVAC.pdf
    39 KB · Views: 175

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm not interested because this is the boring crap that makes me want to drill a hole into my skull and pour battery acid into it. I have done thousands of these probably have 10 jobs waiting for evac signs.

Have you done these before? Is there a particular code you have to follow (type size/info/icon colors, stroke widths on walls and routes)? Do you have to submit to the city/fire department before you fabricate/print)?

SEOR

I'm not interested because this is the boring crap that makes me want to drill a hole into my skull and pour battery acid into it. I have done thousands of these probably have 10 jobs waiting for evac signs.

Have you done these before? Is there a particular code you have to follow (type size/info/icon colors, stroke widths on walls and routes)? Do you have to submit to the city/fire department before you fabricate/print)?

No, No, No and No.