• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need, Lower Rocker Panel Camo Wrap

Fanaticus

I've got someone who's interested in getting the lower rocker panels on her husbands 2005 F150 Super Cab wrapped with Camo. I looks simple, no real curves or anything difficult.

I'd like to give her 2 prices, maybe 3, and let her pick the quality she wants (or the price she wants to pay). So, something lower quality, something in the mid-range, and something high quality.

I briefly looked for some camo vinyl in a sign warehouse catalog but they don't carry it anymore, if they ever did.

So looks like I might need to outsource some camo printing. I do not have a camo design of my own.

I need 2 pieces, each 15 inches by 15 feet ( or one piece 30"x15').

Looking for constructive advice from any members, and some pricing from merchant members for the material and printing (include shipping costs to 53538 if possible).

Thank you.

Locals Find!

I have some plain old camo vectors I could send over to you. I have used them as fills before on various projects.

They are old school camo though not realtree or anything like that. If you want them send me a pm with your email and their yours.

bdawg8527

I just had a customer ask about getting his 200 f250 bottom wrapped. What i did was purchased the camo wrap 4ftx5ft sheet and cut it into 3 16in strips. 1 sheet makes 3 5 ftx 16 in strips. and only cost 120$

AKwrapguy

They have pre-cut camo rocker panel kits at www.camoskinz.com or www.camo4u.com

8", 12", 16", and 24" widths in over 60 camo patterns.

So it's been 7 years and now you have a good idea? That client is pissed. She waited so long, her husband left her, she lost her job, her children hate her and it's all your fault. Why couldn't you have just spoken up sooner. 7 years man, they waited 7 years!

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
So it's been 7 years and now you have a good idea? That client is pissed. She waited so long, her husband left her, she lost her job, her children hate her and it's all your fault. Why couldn't you have just spoken up sooner. 7 years man, they waited 7 years!

Whats funnier is that he has 46 posts in 9 years. Every 2 months he must resurrect a dead thread.