Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need More Fonts

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Stroker Ace, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Stroker Ace

Stroker Ace Member

Jan 30, 2006
    I use Pro Design software to run my Graphtec 3000 – 24 inch cutter. Pro Design is someone’s in-house version of Flexi Sign. I’m finding that I would like to have a bigger font selection. What would you suggest I get? Thanks.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Mark

Tags:
  2. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Use the links at the bottom of signs101.com to purchase fonts.

3. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    The ones from the link at the bottom of the page are all good, they also work in other programs when running dos. Just careful not to get too many fonts in your windows folder. I would suggest looking into font management programs discussed in other threads. Just do a search.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    The links to fonts mentioned are well worth checking out. The best bang for the buck for a core library of fonts is to pick up an older vrsion of CorelDRAW. It includes about 1000 good quality traditional fonts.

5. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    Keep your eye out for bonus CDs that come with magazines like Computer Arts. That particular magazine is a British publication that includes a bonus CD with each issue. The CDs often have free plug-ins, fonts, demo applications and even full versions of older applications. One issue featured a full, licensed and upgradeable version of Canvas 7 -and it even included the 2000 URW fonts typically included with the retail version.