• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Mossy Oak Vinyl Roll

JCGraphix

Does anyone know where i can get something CLOSE to this, the site i've looked on says its discontinued. Have a customer that wants hunting decals made for his case, blind, gun, everything in camo vinyl. I found some camo but it looks to cartoonish! Thanks!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Fellers sells it preprinted in kits. Same material as from camowraps.com - at wholesale (I suppose) prices.

Typestries

FWIW, I had a customer bring some camowraps stuff that they bought off of cabelas. It was 180c with a liquid lam. The lam looked pitiful, dusty, mottled, uneven, and the banding was atrocious.

wrappin

You can buy the bulk rolls of camo vinyl here - http://www.camo4u.com - They have all the Mossy Oak patterns, plus a TON of other camo designs. The widest they make the rolls is 48 inches and I think you can get up to 75 feet long in a single roll....