• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need new Ink supplier, who do u use?

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I recently lost my supplier for ink due to that they are only going to sell the 440 ml size of Eco-Sol inks for my Raland SP300.

Due to space limitations the 440 size stick out way too far and I'm afraid that I'll hit them and damage something. I have to squeeze past them all the time to change vinyl.

So I am looking for a supplier that still carries the 220 ml size inks.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

ivangeer

i use ink imported from gernany. i use this on my sp300v and vs540i. i ghave been using this for 3 years now. never had any problems, fhe price is very good. www.easy-inks.de is the site.

Eduardo Massuda

I recently lost my supplier for ink due to that they are only going to sell the 440 ml size of Eco-Sol inks for my Raland SP300.

Due to space limitations the 440 size stick out way too far and I'm afraid that I'll hit them and damage something. I have to squeeze past them all the time to change vinyl.

So I am looking for a supplier that still carries the 220 ml size inks.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Eduardo Massuda

Phil,
I would stick with 440cc size OEM, build a aluminum, housing
And work around the space problem.

Mixing the inks chemistry, may gell in the heads
And you will have a premature fail.

Specially if usage is low.... mean minimal ink flow in the heads.

Or if you really consider moving forward.
Clean the 4 lines with fluid flush.... after pass the filters
Also replace the filters. (4).

I know matter of fact switch from oem to nazdar.
And low uaage.... it did gel in the head and lines after the caps.
Had to replace a head, Busted pump with clogged hoses.

I have SP300V , SP540V, latex 335, sold SC540, EFI 650H, scitex FB550, Epson T7270, HP500ps

Just a FYI , heads up if that happens.
Ed.

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
OK, thanks for the info. I ended up with a Signs 101 merchant who has helped me in the past. Solventinkjet had the 220 size that I needed at a few dollars less than I was paying.

I decided long ago to stick with OEM inks to steer clear of any clogging issues.