• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Newer Clip Art

Mac34

Hello,
I was curious where everyone gets their clip art images from? I have a customer that would like a picture of an excavator incorportated into his logo. My problem is that although I've bought newer clip art software, the equipment images are far from those used in modern day? It is 2007, and people really don't want to used a picture of an excavator built in the '70's :) If anyone knows where I could find a good picture of a modern looking excavator, or a good clip art package in general, it would be a great help! Thanks again, and have a great weekend! -Mac

Mac34

Thanks for the reference, but I am looking for more of a "real" excavator, and not the cartoon type? Not an actual picture, just a typical clip art style graphic that is of a more modern machine? Those CD's look really great though! I might end up grabbing those anyway?! :)

iSign

Hello everyone!,

I had asked earlier if anyone knew of a good supplier of construction equipment clip art? Unfortunately, I didn't follow up on my post, and now it has been lost into oblivion :) The problem that I have been having is that the clip art I have (or have found) is either equipment that is 40+yrs. old, or it looks far too "cartoonish"? I would really like to find a printer ready eps file of a newer style excavator if possible? I've kind of dragged this customer on this for a little while now, so I'd really like to try to get this job out the door soon :) Thanks again in advance! -Mac

Mac... I'll bump this up for you so you can see what Fred found for you.

Also, click on your own name, check your profile, & check "find all threads started by mac34... this is how I found your post.

Anthony

bricks scan.jpg

can any one tell me where i can get this vector from I need a good collection of construction vectors

Thanks

Anthony

Just to make it clear I am looking for a legal copy. I have searched google and can't find anything close to it. I scanned this from a business card of one of my customers

Thanks

Anthony

I scanned this from a 15 year old t shirt my customer wants to use this image. It has sentimental value for an old family business. If anyone could help me locate a legal copy I would be in your dept. I tried to vectorize this one but it is way to much work.

Thanks
transmission.jpg