• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Pan Faces

There should be a ton of good suppliers in your area. Most people in my region use Hendricks in Northern Ohio, or one of several companies around Birmingham, AL.

fresh

I'm pretty sure grimco does not sell custom formed pan faces for lightbox signs. I even searched their catalog. I've called a few places, but having never ordered them before, I was hoping someone with experience would be able to recommend something.

Thanks though!

Yep, Grimco most definitely does not sell what I'm looking for (just got off the phone with them, and the lady even asked someone else just to confirm.)

Last edited:

HulkSmash

I'm pretty sure grimco does not sell custom formed pan faces for lightbox signs. I even searched their catalog. I've called a few places, but having never ordered them before, I was hoping someone with experience would be able to recommend something.

Thanks though!

Yep, Grimco most definitely does not sell what I'm looking for (just got off the phone with them, and the lady even asked someone else just to confirm.)

yes they do, i buy them all the time.

fresh

Attachments

• DSC03813.JPG
    DSC03813.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 119

NSW Systems LLC

Wholesale Formed faces

Hello
I am sorry to say you are not going to order that from Grimco.
That is a old Gulf products face and that style has been discontuned for years now
We use to make them years ago but not so much any more I haven't seen that style for a long time.

If you want to get intouch with me I may still have that mold all I need is the size of the face to check.

Not sure if this post will get deleted but just trying to help..

Thanks
Mike
NSW Systems LLC
nswsystems@gmail.com

fresh

Hello
I am sorry to say you are not going to order that from Grimco.
That is a old Gulf products face and that style has been discontuned for years now
We use to make them years ago but not so much any more I haven't seen that style for a long time.

If you want to get intouch with me I may still have that mold all I need is the size of the face to check.

Not sure if this post will get deleted but just trying to help..

Thanks
Mike
NSW Systems LLC
nswsystems@gmail.com

:U Rock: