Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need plaid design

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Flame, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    I need to find a plaid design for some bike graphics. Customer wants something like http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/256159/2/istockphoto_256159_red_plaid.jpg

But it's a one time print, and I'm not spending a small fortune on it and I don't really feel like re-creating it. Anyone know of a place I can find a plaid design? Vector or raster, I don't care. Just needs to be okay quality for a 18" x 12" print. I'm drawing a blank and thought you guys might be able to help...???

Tags:
  2. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Hahahahaha
    Flamey you really need to take up hand-painting.
    My best friend is from Scotland and has to paint various tartans on liveries on a daily basis.
    It's not so hard.
    Find out the clan....reseach the plaid.
    It's just a matter of lines. And a few interactive transperancy tool fades.
    Yeesh.
    Love....Jill

3. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Yeah, but I have a $30 design budget on this project. Can't do much with that!!! I could do it nice, but not for $30. Make sense?

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Oh yeah, hey thanks GAC. I almost forgot about that site. Looks like they might have just what I'm looking for.

Now question to y'all. I found something that I can probably work with.... but it won't open for me. It only downloads about 72%, then quits.

http://www.psicosonic.net/p_up3.php...&subcat=08textile_products&item=item0085_.jpg

Does it do the same for anyone else? If it does work can anyone e-mail it to me? I'm getting frustrated...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  5. deanalois

deanalois Member

Sep 7, 2005
  6. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Down loaded and expanded fienfor me!

7. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Thanks Deanalois, it worked from your link. Thank you VERY MUCH.

I must've tried almost a dozen times from the original site, and could never get it to work. I've used the site before and never had a problem. Weird....

8. myronb

myronb Active Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Just a guess: Are you using Exporer 7?