• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Price

Signs By Steve

Sorry but your post has been removed.

If you need bids on a job please contact a merchant member directly or place a free ad in the Bids Wanted section of the classifieds. Ads by anyone other than a merchant subscriber are not permitted in our forums.

Signs By Steve

Not an add. Just trying to give your members some business. How do I know who has a Gerber. Just take me off your forum. I won't bother you again.

royster13

Maybe folks needs to study the manual and pass an exam before they are given the keys to Signs101.....lol....

RebeckaR

I'm not sure why everyone gets their panties in such a wad about the policies in place here.

There are other forums that I frequent that have even more restrictive guidelines. Instead of a nice little note to tell you of your transgression, they just toss you out on your ear.

I understand that reading the forum rules and guidelines is pretty much like reading the instruction manual before you jump in to use your new - whatever you just bought.
Some of us read it and follow along. Some have to go back later and dig it out of the trash can where they tossed it with all of the packing material.