• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need printed and die cut magnets

james2

I am looking for someone to print custom shaped magnets. These magnets will probably be around 6"'x 5" and all cut to different shapes. All are full color. There will probably be around a dozen different designs to start and the qty will also probably be sizable. This is for a customer who sells to truck stops, and chainstores. The magnets (and print) need to be very durable and need to be stand up in a display box (so the flimsy magnetic will not work). I can't give you exact qty right now because they show the designs at gift tradeshows and the buyers place orders at the shows. I will need you to let us know what the price breaks are at maybe 250, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 per design. Most likely a regular plotter will not cut through the thicker magnetic material (atleast my Roland does not), so will need someone with the ability to cut the contoured shapes as well.

If interested, email me directly jimlanza@gmail.com

thx

royster13

You might look to a supplier like Stouse or TradeNet.......Both can do high volumes in house and at least in the case of TradeNet they make custom steel rule dies in house...TradeNet has just introduced an outdoor magnet called Tuff Mag.... www.tradenetonline.com