• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need profile so i can print from flexi

grafxxx

im running flex 7.5 here in this shop and i tried to look for the roland xc 540 profile for set up with the production manager and it's not there where can i get it from
thanks in advance.
~mike

When Flexi 7.5 was current (2004 or thereabouts), the Roland XC540 did not exist. That is why it's not available to select for set-up. You would need to upgrade to a more recent version of Flexi to be able to drive that printer.

Bob

jscilla

I use flexi 7.5 for my sc-540 and have found it impossible to find profiles from manufacturers or roland. So We just use one generic profile that seems to work well for all of our media's.

SignsOfMaine

Did someone say it might be in 7.6, and 7.6 is a free upgrade from 7.5? I was annoyed that it wasn't in flexi but going through versaworks and using versa's profiles has been pretty easy for me, I like the results.