• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need rodeo vector

ballparkgraphics

It is bullfighting. During the bullriding there are two protective bullfighters to ensure that the rider is safe when he is bucked off or if he gets hung up. There is also freestyle bullfighting where you compete one on one with a bull. A barrelman could also be considered a bullfighter.

ballparkgraphics

This is not regional, trust me. You can call them 'clowns' if you want I suppose. Most do wear face paint. I'm actually in training for it right now. It is not bullriding. We are on the ground, not on the animal. Our job is to protect the rider once he is off the animal.

To those not involved in the Rodeo Circuit, Bull Fighting = Red Cape, Madrid Spain, Toro Toro....and rodeo clowns = guys on the ground protecting the riders

To those involved in the Rodeo Circuit, Bull Fighting is what you do...for the purpose of this thread...

Now that we got this one hammered out...

Someone call Google cause they got these two all messed up :)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...0l86290l0l86640l13l10l0l0l0l0l182l1374l1.9l10

So to clarify, you're looking for rodeo clowns aka bull fighters aka guys protecting the riders once they get hurled 30' in the air, savy?

WildWestDesigns

Yep, you are wanting the clowns. I used to do team roping and I have never heard of a seperate event called bullfighting. Now you did have the clowns do exactly what you described during the bullriding event, but the focus was on the bullrider, not the clowns, except when they put on their little show, but there werent any bullriders during that.

ballparkgraphics

The focus is only on the bullfighters during freestyle events. Yes, these are separate events where it is bull/steer vs. fighter. Their 'show' would be that of the barrelman, the one with a barrel. He is the comedy act for the event and usually has 2-3 specialty acts throughout any one event.