• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Need shop T shirts screen printed in Florida...

okeesignguy

I am in south central Florida (Okeechobee city) and need some shop shirts printed...
I don't like (trust) any of the local shops and only need a dozen or two for employees...

The guy I have been using quit because of health reasons...

It is 35 miles to the nearest town so I am looking for somewhere to order online that has good everything...quality, price etc...and that will ship...
Of course it does not have to be in Florida, however I have found that shipping is faster and cheaper if in state...

They are 4 color and of course I have artwork...

Any help and recommendations will be appreciated :)

Last edited:

okeesignguy

Thanx for those suggestions....
Are these people that you have used or are you simply Googling for info...? Because I can do that...
I am looking for recommendations where you have used and were happy with them...

okeesignguy

OK...I have checked Atlas and Country Tees (suggested by another sign guy I know)...
Holy crap...I guess it's been a while since I bought shirts...LOL

Two dozen white T shirts with pockets... 4 color logo front and back...

Atlas..... $589.00.....
Country Tees...$660.00....

I still have not heard back from a couple others...

Does anybody here make shirts...????

I just checked with Trinity and they have a 36 shirt minimum...

Last edited:

unclebun

If they are white shirts, price Direct to Garment with Atlas. It will be a lot less. At only 2 dozen shirts it's the 8 screen charges that are killing you.

okeesignguy

The Atlas you recommended has a 144 shirt minimum...
You are right tho about the screens...
Funny thing is we have been in business 40 years and had the same shirts for probably 25 yrs...
I used to pay $10 each and even a year ago I was only paying $14 each...
I didn't realize how lucky I have been...
The guy that was makin them had to quit for health reasons...

The strategy now is reducing to 3 colors and not lettering the front pocket...
We'll see how that works out :)

jwlllpl

Give Southern Eagle - Fort Myers, Florida a try. Prices are reasonable and they do good work. Ask for Mike or Tracy 239-482-8866. The shop has been our neighbor for over 25 years. Mike has owned it for 12+ years now.

okeesignguy

Awesome...Tracy knew I would be calling thanx to you :) Real nice lady...
$14 per shirt and $40 for the screens....
That's the best price I have found yet...
Thank you very much for your help...

unclebun

Atlas used to do minimum 2 dozen. I am a distributor for them, so I checked the wholesale website and then called them, and they have gotten contracted on a few very large clients that are taking their whole production. So they are not currently taking any more orders for screenprinting until those contracts are up or not renewed.

DTG is $11.50 per shirt for a small front/large back, plus the cost of shirts. That's retail. If you sign up as a distributor, your cost will be half that. Also, if you sign up with SanMar or a couple of other national garment distributors, the shipping of the shirts to Atlas is free.