• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need signs plasma cut

GP

I am working on another promotion. We need 150-200 11"x17" signs cut out of corten steel (.080 or .064). Rounded corners with simple logo.

Anyone know of a wholesaler that can do something like this?

I need a quick quote -

GP

GP

i have been beating down doors locally for days and I need to present a solution to my client.

Shipping these is going to cost a fortune.

GP

visualeyez

Panel saw and invest in a manual corner shear press (or whatever it's called, I'm sure it's out there). 10 4x8 sheets of substrate and a days work.

Mason

Panel saw and invest in a manual corner shear press (or whatever it's called, I'm sure it's out there). 10 4x8 sheets of substrate and a days work.
I think you missed the part about where he needs to cut the logo out of the steel panel as well as rounding the corners.

JESSE WALKER

water jet usually takes longer and for that costs more. A much cleaner cut though. look in the phone book for a flame cut shop,or waterjet shop. I would bet you could ask any machine shop and they could help you as well. If I was closer to you I could help you out as I have a cnc machine shop also. I have a lot of vendors who do waterjet,plasma,laser,and flame. good luck in your search!

Letterbox Mike

Out of curiosity, why not have Gemeni waterjet cut it? Too expensive? Look in your area, there should be a number of shops that will cut this for you. You could even laser cut it if you found a shop with a big enough laser, it's thin enough.