Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need skull and crossbones

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by signmeup, Aug 28, 2006.

1. signmeup

signmeup Major Contributor

May 5, 2005
    Canada
    Anyone know where I can get a vector of the "skull and crossbones" label that appears on poisonous Canadian products?

Adrian

Tags:
  2. madisonsignguy

madisonsignguy Member

Jun 19, 2005
    vectorart.com

3. signmeup

May 5, 2005
    Canada
    Well....thanks. I was hopeing to get away for a bit less than 600 bucks though. I just need the one label. Any one else have a source?

Adrian

4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

you want it for free?? buy a bottle of poison/insecticide.....peal off label and scan & trace!!!!

5. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    Wingdings.............

on your character map.

6. signmeup

May 5, 2005
    Canada
    Doesn't have to be free but I can't afford to buy 600 bucks worth of vector art CDs in the hope that it might contain a skull and crossbones label. I was hopeing there was a government standards website someone might direct me to. I'll just draw my own.

Thanks
    Adrian

7. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I hadn't responded because you appeared to be looking for a specific piece of art as approved by Canadian authorities and which it would be doubtful that the same image would be included in anybody's clipart collection.

For the record, in either of the Vector Art Mega Collections, the only skull and crossbones is THIS ONE. It can be purchased as an individual file at the Vector Art website for very little money although i doubt it is what you seek.

There is also a pretty good one in my Plotter Art Originals collection which is available for a $5 charge as an individual file. It can be viewed HERE. But, again, it is not intended to match any existing artwork.

Many publishers of clipart including Vector Art and my enterprise offer individual images over the internet. You do not have to invest $600 to access the content of the Vector Art or Plotter Art collections.