• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need softball image

sageharper

Does anyone know where I can find a image of a softball?...I thought it should be eay! I need it to be black and white and in silloutte style...because that is the only way I know how to cut images on my vinyl machine! I need to be able to get it for free becaue it is for a school with NO money!!
Thanks!!!
Sage

Vinylman

How much work do you want to do for FREE?

"Does anyone know where I can find a image of a softball?...I thought it should be eay! I need it to be black and white and in silloutte style...because that is the only way I know how to cut images on my vinyl machine! I need to be able to get it for free becaue it is for a school with NO money!!
Thanks!!!"

Doesn't ANYONE get jobs that pay money any more??:thumb:

If they can't afford to pay for it you can't afford to produce it.

BTW, I found this illustration in 3.5 seconds doing a Google search, then it took less than 15 seconds to down load it and convert it to vectors, separate it so you could see what it looks like in vector format, then up loaded the image here.

Seem like you could have done that for your self IF you are in this business to make money, RIGHT!

Oh, but I forgot you wanted it for FREE because the school doesn't have any money.

Attachments

• Softball.jpg
    Softball.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 145

sageharper

WOW!!! Thanks for your comments...I am actually donating the shirts because of the financial situation at their school...
What goes around comes around and I am blessed to have this opprotunity to help my community out!
Thanks
p.s....I did google it and I found that one...and it wasn't exactly what I was looking for!