• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some advice about our new Roland Soljet Pro III

kriscad

We finally decided to quit outsourcing all of our digital print media and bring it in-house. After attending the SGIA in New Orleans, we finally decided on the Roland Soljet Pro III. The unit will arrive at our shop in about 30 days. We are trying to prepare for its arrival!

I was wondering if you can give us any tips or advice?

Thanks-!

Jack Knight1979

yikes. scan the roland section of this forum. I found that you can make great prints right away, but will take a year or more of day-to-day use to really learn the machine & squeak every bit of performance out of it.

I've had my Roland for 6 years and I still find that I learn a new little trick in the RIP or on the machine that will help out every so slightly.

CS-SignSupply

Hopping Area.... installing SP-300i next week in the same area.

You really only need adequate space, network drop, power and your are good. Make sure you do not have any AC Ducts overhead of the unit (dust)

kriscad

Hopping Area.... installing SP-300i next week in the same area.

You really only need adequate space, network drop, power and your are good. Make sure you do not have any AC Ducts overhead of the unit (dust)

Feel free to come by on a sales call if you have time.

I have a room that is 38x40 that it will go in. Glad you said something about the AC Duct. Where I wanted it, there is one right above it. Thanks!