• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need some boost

ezkimo

for 6 hrhs now my printer has been giving me nothing but pain..

spooling errors, telling me that the paper roll is finhist when there are plenty of paper and other shit.. i was trying to print a 15m job on a cheap paper and the heads were getting in the paper all the time... I WANTT TO SCREEM

now i need comforting words from you guys

i am changin the print to vinyl..

have to take two posters in between becouse of the other thing took to long so its on hold when i get some posters out..

cross your fingers for me or i dont know what works.. so i wont have to work until after midnight

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What can I say... welcome to the wonderful world of digital printing. Computers, don't ya just hate 'em !!!

Jackpine

Gino said:
What can I say... welcome to the wonderful world of digital printing. Computers, don't ya just hate 'em !!!
That and sooooo much more. I was here at 1:30 A.M. last night. "keep on trucking." as I always say to myself in situations like yours........" it will get better or it won't."

iSign

Jackpine said:
as I always say to myself in situations like yours........" it will get better or it won't."

or like i heard somewhere..

"if it ain't one thing ...it's two"

jeroen

just go ahead and throw the darn thing out of the window
closing the window before throwing will make you feel even better
:biggrin:

ezkimo

im on the last meters here ... i am hrh behind to pick up my doughter.. i were expecting it to be mutch worse when i wrote the first post

ahollow

Here's a Boost that may help:

boosthppwd_new.gif

:beer

BaxSign

Dont Know Dude, Had My Printer For 1 Week And I Hate It. Its Brand New Aint Nothin Wrong With It. I Just Have Too Much Stuff To Do To Mess Wid All The Crap Involved, And Itll Probly Set There.
Im A Sign Painter Not A Computer Nerd. Im Gettin Rich Without It.

THATgirl

I can't help you either...I have the worst luck with printers. And....as a matter of fact I have slammed a couple of 'em in the garbage can. I don't have a digital.... but if I did it would make me crazy I think.

moonwater

BaxSign said:
Dont Know Dude, Had My Printer For 1 Week And I Hate It. Its Brand New Aint Nothin Wrong With It. I Just Have Too Much Stuff To Do To Mess Wid All The Crap Involved, And Itll Probly Set There.
Im A Sign Painter Not A Computer Nerd. Im Gettin Rich Without It.

Are you selling it? I am a computer nerd and wouldn't have it any other way!