• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some ClipArt help!

Radicalman64

Radicalman64 here. I have been making signs as a small part of my job for the last 2.5 years. We use a Vinyl Express Qe-60. I have enjoyed it so much that I am looking to purchase a vinyl cutting machine to use at home as a side business. I am honored to have the opportunity to converse with all the pros that are out here. I have been looking around and am amazed with all the talent!

I need some clip art generated. What I am needing is not going to take much, but I can not do it. I need about 6-9 pieces of custom ClipArt done that will be approximately 1 inch tall and be able to be embroidered. I have concepts and just need some help drawing them up.

Please tell me who or where I can get these done.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:
SURE. Open the phone book and go to your local professional sign company or local professional design firm or agency. they will have the knowledge to do what you need as this is a basic skill in this industry.

Radicalman64

Sorry about that VinylCraft. Please accept my apology. Thanks for giving me the heads up. Let me know if I need more of an intro. Thanks again.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
You don't need clip-art, you need simple illustrations.
John Deaton at Toon Factory does illustrations to your needs...he is a merchant member here, I'm sure you will be pleased with his portfolio and work...