• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some critique and guidance

Turn2Designs

I have had a Client come to me wanting shirts, truck lettering, and other various things and all they had was the logo in the center (the indian clipart thing) which is what they have used for YEARS (dunno why) from what im told. Now i have tried to add some basic elements to this and make it more appealing to the eye. If i could get some other ideas or even maybe a total different idea if possible.

Thanks

Attachments

• logo1.jpg
    logo1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 99

WildWestDesigns

I don't know if that's a clipart representation of a dreamcatcher or not, but might want to make it look more like a dreamcatcher if that is the case.

Turn2Designs

yea its not really a dream catcher. LOL its what they have used on their letterheads and trucks to this point. its like a American Indian art somethin another. lol but they use it now.. not sure what you call it.

Turn2Designs

i myself don't understand it much. but i have been racking my brain to come up with something along the lines of RENEGADE but im lost. LOL

John Butto

You should do what you have but just change the backgound around with the gray instead of back and make the letters white with a black dropshade because you will get a lot of flac pretty soon from the members who do not like the white dropshade thing. I like what you have but you had better move fast before they wake from under the bridge.

Turn2Designs

You should do what you have but just change the backgound around with the gray instead of back and make the letters white with a black dropshade because you will get a lot of flac pretty soon from the members who do not like the white dropshade thing. I like what you have but you had better move fast before they wake from under the bridge.

LMAO!! im wearing my Flack Jacket!! But thanks1 ill work on it!

WildWestDesigns

Add a skull to it. That should go well with renegade (or badass).

Before the anti-skull people come on board, I am being sarcastic here.

Jillbeans

I loathe the pinched and arched Renegade.
I hate how the icon separates the name from what they do.
I'd stack Renegade (in a shreddy script) over trucking, with the feather thingy above.
But put Renegade TRUCKING in a nice panel and overlay it onto the bottom of the feather thingy.
Love....Jill

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
What Jill said plus the panel outweighs the contents such that at first glance all you see is the panel. This is not helped by the incoherent mix of outlining on the content and the useless little red triangles that only serve to move your eye away from the content.

All in all it looks far more like a shoulder patch for a volunteer militia regiment that was designed by the commander's nephew who can draw than a logo for a business.

SignManiac

Using your stuff but simplified and balanced better. Of course colors would depend on the background it's going on.

Attachments

• renegade.jpg
    renegade.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 104

Marlene

All in all it looks far more like a shoulder patch for a volunteer militia regiment that was designed by the commander's nephew who can draw than a logo for a business

it looks exactly like that!

can you get them to toss the image? if not work on the lettering and make it the focal point and down play the image. clean it up, take out a lot of the lines and make it simple. it is too complex right now and drags down the whole thing.