• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Some Help With Font ID

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i know i've seen this before, but i just can't seem to place it....sorry for the bad pic, but the original is lime green on white....

Attachments

• IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 70

Jillbeans

Reminds me of Marker Pen Heavy, which I have on my production computer but cannot find an example to show you via a link.
Love....Jill

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
its for an hs tee...the kids designed it on customink.....they call it "poopy" there...but i can't find the font anywhere else....i'm thinking about making it as large as i can and then just tracing it...i would prefer not to trace it tho

Shovelhead

Draw it....don't trace it. Beziers, lines and dots......10 minutes tops.
I'll do it for you later if you can wait....just because:loveya::loveya::loveya:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Draw it....don't trace it. Beziers, lines and dots......10 minutes tops.
I'll do it for you later if you can wait....just because:loveya::loveya::loveya:

i'm planning on printing the positive this afternoon (latest, tomorrow morning)...depending on what later is, that'd be GREAT!!...let me know...