• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some help with the word Sequoia

legacyborn

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• sequoia_logo_300.png
    sequoia_logo_300.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 92

legacyborn

Yeah, I realized my original title was all kinds of snafu, so I edited it. I meant not the font names sequoia and realized that not even God knew what I was talking about. Thank you for the help! (Also, not my logo, just recreating it)

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I think the tree has it going on. However, if they decide to re-brand someday, it might look better coming off the "I".

Either that or put a bit of a gap between the tree's trunk and the "U".

JB

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Completely not useful
but if you drop the word Sequoia into the Urban dictionary you get a colorful connection to certain male body parts amongst others......

wayne k
guam usa

trying to clear out my collection of useless posts before the new year rings in.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Makes no never-mind. It's ugly no matter how ya look at it from design-wise to font-wise. In fact, that font has a lot to be desired.......:design:
What's with the 'U' ??​

So .... you're saying you DO like the font, if it has a lot to be desired. God I love the butchering of the English language.