• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some help!!!!!!!!!!!

MadGraphixINC

Ok heres the deal.....1995 white Chevy Camaro.......Its to be raffled off to raise money for a charity.....I was asked to come up with some graphics to dress up the car......I do wraps on race cars, off-road vehicles, and have even done quite a few NEW CAMAROS, Dodges, Mustangs, etc etc etc and never have had a problem being able to make things look great......But I cant think of anything to help this car out......how do u dress up a stock 95 white camaro.....Like seriously i cant think what to do...i really need some ideas from people

HulkSmash

how "elaborate" do you want to be? As simple as strips down the hood over the roof and down the back... or as complexed as a full wrap?

MadGraphixINC

Im not wrapping this car just wanting to add some pop to it and make more appealing to the public when its on display.... I wouldnt have a problem if it already had like maybe a body kit or some nice wheels or something to give it some character.....then id have a direction to go in.....but this thing is bone stock with 15 years under the souther california desert sun.......my brain is just not seeing something cool to on it....threw some stripes on the hood already but i need to do something on the sides....thats where im stuck......just trying to keep it real suttle on the car but just enough to break up that white and give some pop....and the hood stripes are gloss black.........

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Back in the day, we would have slapped some mini graphics on it...

This is what I would do... (obviously the side view Camaro is lowered and has wheels, but it might work)

Attachments

• Gary M's 1995 Camaro Z28 copy.jpg
    Gary M's 1995 Camaro Z28 copy.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 93
  • camaro stripes.jpg
    camaro stripes.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 74