• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Some Photoshop Help Please!

rcook99

A very good friend of mine lost his mom the day before Christmas. My wife would like to make a special picture and frame it with a saying she put together. My problem is I only have the one picture I printed for them to use in her Obituary for the newspaper. It is a beautiful picture but I would like to cut the people in the background out and leave just her sitting in the chair but by no means am I that good in PS. Can anyone help me with this. I will gladly pay you for your time. Please email me at parts69 at gmail and I will send you a high resolution file.

Thanks,
RC

rcook99

I had some help from a Canadian friend but don't have his address. That person has my gmail address if not pm me as I would like to square up.

He made some changes to a photo for me that was used in a plaque my wife did for a friend.

Newartmedia

I would be happy to help, i only signed up today, and as a big hello to the forum, i will do this for you free of charge!!