• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need some serious font help...not a clue here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckoziol

Does anyone have a clue what this font may be? I tried to search it thru Corel, but no go, nothing even close.

Thanks for any feedback.

Carol

Vinylman

THE TITLE ABOVE SPEAKS VOLUMES in my opinion!

Started by ckoziol, 07-30-2013 04:42 PM

Does anyone have a clue what this font may be? I tried to search it thru Corel, but no go, nothing even close.

Thanks for any feedback.

Carol

I was just looking through some of your previous posts due too the removal of your most recent RANT. posted yesterday with replies cascading into early this A.M. [mercifully removed by the management because you really DO NOT HAVE A CLUE]

Carol;
Reviewing so many of your redundant rants, they almost always end with YOU in a huff about "someone else" doing you wrong.

Just a casual observation: perhaps you should put in all your own equipment, and also [a better font finding system]. That way you won't continually be "harassed" by vendors who lack integrity.

As an added bonus, those of us who proffer advice to people who are actually asking questions, [WITHOUT SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED PRECONCEIVED IDEAS], can perhaps provide the basic honest answers the posters here request.

Instead of chasing squirrel tales in the woods of Florida. Seems rather interesting to me anyway that in the majority of your posts the "NUT" ends up attacking the squirrel.

But then that's just my take on it.

Attachments

• tin hat society.jpg
    tin hat society.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 38

ckoziol

haha, friends of the idiot don't bother me either. You are just as naive as this numnut! You must've all graduated the same high school of idiots!lol lol Tell your buddy that I have contacted my attorney this morning and he's going to be in a HEAP of trouble soon.

THE TITLE ABOVE SPEAKS VOLUMES in my opinion!

Started by ckoziol, 07-30-2013 04:42 PM

I was just looking through some of your previous posts due too the removal of your most recent RANT. posted yesterday with replies cascading into early this A.M. [mercifully removed by the management because you really DO NOT HAVE A CLUE]

Carol;
Reviewing so many of your redundant rants, they almost always end with YOU in a huff about "someone else" doing you wrong.

Just a casual observation: perhaps you should put in all your own equipment, and also [a better font finding system]. That way you won't continually be "harassed" by vendors who lack integrity.

As an added bonus, those of us who proffer advice to people who are actually asking questions, [WITHOUT SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED PRECONCEIVED IDEAS], can perhaps provide the basic honest answers the posters here request.

Instead of chasing squirrel tales in the woods of Florida. Seems rather interesting to me anyway that in the majority of your posts the "NUT" ends up attacking the squirrel.

But then that's just my take on it.

Vinylman

Tsk tsk tsk!!!

Carol:
Thank you for your response.

Do you ALWAYS use threats? and misconceptions in your misguided musings?

You also seem very adept at clipping and pasting only the parts of a response that YOU deem appropriate.

why not post YOUR entire inappropriate PM that you sent to me moments ago?

Evidently HONEST criticism doesn't sit well with you. Sorry for your short sighted approach to life and business.

as a side note, I am NOT "friends", nor do I even know the "*%#!t" [your comment, NOT MINE], only a casual observer of the a fore mentioned RANT that has been mercifully removed by the management.:peace!:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
haha, friends of the idiot don't bother me either. You are just as naive as this numnut! You must've all graduated the same high school of idiots!lol lol Tell your buddy that I have contacted my attorney this morning and he's going to be in a HEAP of trouble soon.

So, I hafta ask you ckozi............ you post up a blank request and make fun of people not answering you and then bluff about some idle threats and attorney needs ??

It's quite obvious communications is your weak suit because the way you have your threat worded, your attorney is in for a heap of trouble. Perhaps, if you took some lessons from some of my tutors who claim I have a comprehension problem, you could better yourself. Just call Joe, Stan or Addie. All three claim to be of the utmost English aficionado at least of this site....... and maybe beyond. :rolleyes:

Cripes, it's almost Christmas..... get a grip on yourself. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.