• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some serious help with contour cutting issue!! Graphtec 54"

TDFcustomSL

This can be the software or ur file, or ur settings on the plotter since u mention that u have the reg. marks size setting modified . The 1st thing u should do is set everything u modified in the ARMS menu back to default..don't need it. Ur describe that the sensor is coming down past the mark so check ur file or reset ur plotter. Everything is software controlled don't need to set anything on the plotter, make sure that u don't use to long of ausb cable and no USB hubs.

It was not the file nor the software, it was I fact the settings on the cutter. The sense level somehow got off, as soon as I reset it to default it worked flawlessly. No other settings had been changed other than mark type and size and both of those work with no issues o Fe the sense level was reset.