Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need someone in Utah SLC for Vehicle Graphics

Discussion in 'Vehicle Graphics' started by Esmae, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Esmae

Esmae Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Queensland
    Hi, can i have some contacts of reputable sign/graphics shops in Salt Lake City to send design specs to for a customer of mine in Australia that is expanding their business to the US.

I would prefer the installer to use Oracal media (551 or 751) this job will be a simple 2 colour application on the doors and the toolboxes of a 2010 Chevy Silverado ute, I will send the entire digital graphic laid out and ready to cut and apply.

I look forward to your PM's or Replies.

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Call Josh at Design To Print and let him know Josh Cormany sent you please 435-229-4033

3. trimguy

trimguy Member

May 24, 2008
    Hawaii
    Try atd (auto trim design of salt lake city) We are part of the Restylers international group.

4. Esmae

Esmae Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Queensland
    Thanks everyone for your replies, i have enough now to get in contact with. Those of you that have pm'd me i will get in contact with you soon.
    Thanks again