• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need source for PVC sign post kits with arched sign blank

Border

I don't do many of these types of signs but have someone wanting one.
They don't want the standard square sign but one with some sort of arched top design. I'll be providing them the finished kit and they'll be using someone else to set the posts and install the kit.

Any sources would be great! Probably about a 3x5 double-sided sign on 2 posts.

Thanks!

totalimage

Also try pvcsigns.com They are a member here. W ehave used them several times and not one complaint. Matter of fact just received a sign from them today to install tomorrow....

Border

Also try pvcsigns.com They are a member here. W ehave used them several times and not one complaint. Matter of fact just received a sign from them today to install tomorrow....

That's one I have found since the original post and looks like a good resource also. thanks!

totalimage

Glad to help. We just finished the install of the sign they did for us. Speak to Al very good guy ... If you will, tell him I refered you.Thanks!