• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Need source for restored Case Intl Farm Equip graphic images.

Can anyone here make/print something like this. Can you see the silver metallic in the border? I suppose it could be layered but if so it's very thin, I can't feel any layers. This is adhesive vinyl for application to a restored Case International vehicle, sample in photo.

The customer wants this 3”x86" duplicated. They are painting/restoring this equipment. They have one strip, and asked for the matching image for the other side. I told them there would be no way to exactly duplicate it so they need a new set of 2.

I have learned that some of the Versacamm machines can print metallic ink.

VinylSample.jpg
BornImage.jpg

Last edited:

rjssigns

Screen print over metallic silver is how those were made. Best way to make them without breaking the bank is design the art then have them printed with an Edge.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2B
Screen print over metallic silver is how those were made. Best way to make them without breaking the bank is design the art then have them printed with an Edge.

Thanks, but I wasn't asking how to make them, ;-( I was looking for a source, for someone who COULD make them.