Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Need source for restored Case Intl Farm Equip graphic images.

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Special FX, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Special FX

Special FX Member

Apr 18, 2005
    OHIO
    Can anyone here make/print something like this. Can you see the silver metallic in the border? I suppose it could be layered but if so it's very thin, I can't feel any layers. This is adhesive vinyl for application to a restored Case International vehicle, sample in photo.

The customer wants this 3”x86" duplicated. They are painting/restoring this equipment. They have one strip, and asked for the matching image for the other side. I told them there would be no way to exactly duplicate it so they need a new set of 2.

I have learned that some of the Versacamm machines can print metallic ink.

VinylSample.jpg BornImage.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Screen print over metallic silver is how those were made. Best way to make them without breaking the bank is design the art then have them printed with an Edge.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Special FX

Special FX Member

Apr 18, 2005
    OHIO
    Thanks, but I wasn't asking how to make them, ;-( I was looking for a source, for someone who COULD make them.

4. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    I did tell you. Edge print. Up to you to find a shop with one. Or do you want me to do that too?

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1