Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Spanish Translation

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by BrianKE, Feb 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BrianKE

BrianKE Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Columbus, OH
    I have the following phrases for an indoor soccer facility that I need in Spanish. I have included what I got from Google translate but would appreciate someone verifying/correcting what I have.

TIA
    Brian

NO PITCHERS OR GLASSWARE ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE BAR
    NO SE PERMITEN PASANTES NI VIDRIERAS FUERA DE LA BARRA

OUTDOOR CLEATS, GUM, AND SPITTING ARE NOT PERMITTED
    NO SE PERMITEN GALLETAS, GOMA Y GOLPECIMIENTO AL AIRE LIBRE

CUSTOMER SERVICE
    SERVICIO AL CLIENTE

PRACTICE FIELD
    CAMPO DE PRACTICA

FIELD 1
    CAMPO 1

ALL PARTICIPANTS, COACHES, AND ANY BENCH PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID WAIVER ON FILE BEFORE TAKING THE FIELD
    TODOS LOS PARTICIPANTES, AUTOCARES Y CUALQUIER PERSONAL DEL BANCO DEBEN TENER UNA RENUNCIA VALIDA EN EL ARCHIVO ANTES DE TOMAR EL CAMPO

Tags:
  2. doublesigndude

doublesigndude New Member

Apr 16, 2009
    IOWA
    We do a lot of bilingual signs various Ag processing plants in our area. I've become rather close with the Spanish teacher at one of the local high schools. He uses it as a teaching tool & more times than not I don't get charged. Might be a resource to check out.

I'd love to help you out with this proofing this, but honestly I took English as a foreign language in high school....;)

3. equippaint

equippaint Active Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Florida
    Todos los participantes, los entrendores o cualquier persona en las bancas deben tener una renuncia antes de entrar al campo

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  4. equippaint

equippaint Active Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Florida
    Sorry, expand the quote that i replied to. Its hard to reply on a phone.
    I replied with translation in the quote.
    The first two lines are the first two, ie tacos is cleats but i clarified it as soccer shoes because it may be country dependent

Make sure its permitidos may have spelled it wrong