• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Spanish Translation

BrianKE

I have the following phrases for an indoor soccer facility that I need in Spanish. I have included what I got from Google translate but would appreciate someone verifying/correcting what I have.

TIA
Brian

NO PITCHERS OR GLASSWARE ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE BAR
NO SE PERMITEN PASANTES NI VIDRIERAS FUERA DE LA BARRA

OUTDOOR CLEATS, GUM, AND SPITTING ARE NOT PERMITTED
NO SE PERMITEN GALLETAS, GOMA Y GOLPECIMIENTO AL AIRE LIBRE

CUSTOMER SERVICE
SERVICIO AL CLIENTE

PRACTICE FIELD
CAMPO DE PRACTICA

FIELD 1
CAMPO 1

ALL PARTICIPANTS, COACHES, AND ANY BENCH PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID WAIVER ON FILE BEFORE TAKING THE FIELD
TODOS LOS PARTICIPANTES, AUTOCARES Y CUALQUIER PERSONAL DEL BANCO DEBEN TENER UNA RENUNCIA VALIDA EN EL ARCHIVO ANTES DE TOMAR EL CAMPO

doublesigndude

We do a lot of bilingual signs various Ag processing plants in our area. I've become rather close with the Spanish teacher at one of the local high schools. He uses it as a teaching tool & more times than not I don't get charged. Might be a resource to check out.

I'd love to help you out with this proofing this, but honestly I took English as a foreign language in high school....;)

equippaint

I have the following phrases for an indoor soccer facility that I need in Spanish. I have included what I got from Google translate but would appreciate someone verifying/correcting what I have.

TIA
Brian

NO PITCHERS OR GLASSWARE ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE BAR
NO SE PERMITEN PASANTES NI VIDRIERAS FUERA DE LA BARRA
jarrones , vasos o botellas no son permitidos fuera de la barra.
Tacos (zapatos de futbol), chicle y escupir no son pemirtidos. OUTDOOR CLEATS, GUM, AND SPITTING ARE NOT PERMITTED
NO SE PERMITEN GALLETAS, GOMA Y GOLPECIMIENTO AL AIRE LIBRE

CUSTOMER SERVICE
SERVICIO AL CLIENTE
Good
PRACTICE FIELD
CAMPO DE PRACTICA

FIELD 1
CAMPO 1

ALL PARTICIPANTS, COACHES, AND ANY BENCH PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID WAIVER ON FILE BEFORE TAKING THE FIELD
TODOS LOS PARTICIPANTES, AUTOCARES Y CUALQUIER PERSONAL DEL BANCO DEBEN TENER UNA RENUNCIA VALIDA EN EL ARCHIVO ANTES DE TOMAR EL CAMPO

Todos los participantes, los entrendores o cualquier persona en las bancas deben tener una renuncia antes de entrar al campo

Last edited:

equippaint

Sorry, expand the quote that i replied to. Its hard to reply on a phone.
I replied with translation in the quote.
The first two lines are the first two, ie tacos is cleats but i clarified it as soccer shoes because it may be country dependent

Make sure its permitidos may have spelled it wrong