• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need supplier for 3' x4' .80 white reflective aluminum blanks

Shadowglen

I need a supplier for 3' x4' .80 white reflective aluminum blanks none of my sign blank vendors have or know where to get them I have a job requiring 14 of them.

Any help would be great.

Dave.

Shadowglen

Bingo StarSign!

I called Newman I am waiting on the freight quote now but Jamestown is only a couple hundred miles from me Huge thanks again guys I am also waiting on a quote from Grimco Thanks from another forum member

This sight and its members Rock!

Shadowglen

OK finished the job on Christmas eve these will be going out to an Oilfield site. we ended up going with .125 thickness aluminum with High intensity white reflective. I applied oracal 761 black on them used my tried and true speed press and they turned out nice.

Attachments

• sighn.jpg
    sighn.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 115

Shadowglen

actually I was quoted by Newman and another suggested supplier. In this case and I am not plugging or saying this will always be the case but Newman signs definitely came in lower than the other source.

Pat Whatley

Okay, I know the job is done and I know this isn't a layout thread but why is "5 MPH" the smallest thing on the sign? It should have been the biggest.

Shadowglen

The signs were drawn up by someone in one of the oil companies with specific layouts how they wanted to look. Then they put their order in to an oilfield supply house that came to us to do the work. I found 2 misspellings in some of the other signs (Most were signs listing allowed and prohibited waste materials in certain bins) I brought the misspellings to the attention of the supply house that ordered them from us and I was told to not deviate from what was supplied from the oil company. I am sure the supply house has no problem charging the oil company for fixing the misspellings when they show them it was their fault. Big ego's and big waste in the Bakken. the whole job was size, material and excess cost overkill in my opinion, but I will do them again, and again.

Mosh

I would have told them...as they will find out, OASHA will NOT approve these. So be ready to re-letter.