• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need supplier to buy my eco-solvent Roland inks from?

Signturesigns

I don't want to use the local suppliers here because they have a very negative reputation in town and also hung up the phone on me because I took to long to make a decision on what size ink I needed and how long media... they said they had high call volumes and can't waste time so asked that I call back. Does anyone know a supplier I can buy my Roland Inks>? I saw them on Amazon but am nervous as I want to ensure these are original inks from Roland. I am printing on a Roland XC-540

Signturesigns

I am not looking to request a dealer. The site says it can take up to 3 business days and they will likely match me back to my local suppliers. Does anyone have a website or name of their dealers? I will just pay shipping. need today so I can order

"To deliver the best possible service, we would like to match you up to the best dealer. Please allow up to three business days to hear from a dealer."

2B

Our supplier has the OEM Eco-Sol Max 440 cartridges for $109 ea, or they did on our last order
This is valid when you buy 8+ and you can mix / match CMYK colors

http://www.lodde.com/

Ask for Brad, tell Him 2B sent you

cwade440

I use Ordway Sign Supply, even though I'm in MA and they're in CA. Shipping is fast, prices are good, plus I get a credit for the empties I return to them. I don't know many dealers who offer store credits for recycled cartridges. They generate a UPS tag for the returns; nothing easier.

TimToad

I use Ordway Sign Supply, even though I'm in MA and they're in CA. Shipping is fast, prices are good, plus I get a credit for the empties I return to them. I don't know many dealers who offer store credits for recycled cartridges. They generate a UPS tag for the returns; nothing easier.

The empty cartridge recycling deal is a little deceptive if you don't read the fine print, but at least somebody is taking them and giving some kind of credit. Ordway will pay for the shipping, but you can only use the full $5 per cartridge credit on the purchase of new ink in a single purchase. Otherwise its only $1 per cartridge. Staples will give you $2 but doesn't sell inks for large format printers.

So basically, sending in 25 empties will earn you one new 440ml cartridge. That's over $2,500 worth of ink to get one $130 cartridge.

We do it a couple times per year for the environmental reasons even though our "local" Denco is cheaper and doesn't charge shipping when they deliver most of our other supplies every Tuesday morning.

IsItFasst

In all honesty I shop around almost every time I buy. I was using signoutletstore.com but it annoyed me that when you placed an order online you had to call them back to verify your information...total waste of time as if I wanted to make a phone order I would've just called them in the first place. Was using Atlas but it appears they have stopped offering OEM and now just off their house brand. Seems like the market changes every few months. So hopefully I will get a reliable supplier from this thread with reasonable prices as I'm tired of shopping around every time I need ink just to save a few bucks.