• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Tarbell Realtors Logo in Vector Format

Signs4Realtors

Need help getting vector Adobe Illustrator CS4 version of the Tarbell Realtors logo (see attached). I'm printing a Real Estate sign and customer is taking too long to get logo from broker. If anyone has the vector logo or can find the vector online, please let me know.
Thanks, David
info@951graffix.com

Attachments

• TarbellLogo.jpg
    TarbellLogo.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 293

kroemer

That looks high res enough that you may be able to bump up the size a tad in Photoshop and live trace in Illustrator. Sorry I'm not providing the logo, I just think that may work in a pinch. Or pen tool it in Illustrator.

kroemer

See if this works for you - tried to upload a CS4 AI file but wouldn't let me. It's slightly rough but could be tweaked a tad to look official.

Attachments

• Tarbell.pdf
    312.2 KB · Views: 160

rossmosh

Inkscape is free and does an excellent job of vector tracing. Throw it in there and make a few test passes and you'll be good to go. At most, you'll need to manually insert the trademark symbol which is no big deal.

vid

PRO TIP:

n the Google search field type:

Tarbell's Realtors filetype:pdf

In looking at the results, it appears that the press release at ritalatham.com may have a workable logo --- I'm on mobile so I didn't download, but it holds together when one zooms in.

Import that page in to your vector software > release the mask, if any, and you should be good.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
or use the auto trace, that's about as easy as it gets to convert

Easy and expedient for sure but not a delivery of the best solution possible. Extracting a authorized version from a PDF would be the best solution. An auto trace the worst. Auto trace produces an imitation of the original in varying qualities but always, like photocopying a photocopy, one step away from being garbage. Resetting the type, positioning it, welding the overlaps and drawing a line would take ten to fifteen minutes and would produce a high quality duplicate of the original.