• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Tinters,graphic, New Prime location Las Vegas

rolloutedition

Need Tinters,graphic,mechanic,certified smog tech, New Prime location

Grand opening soon on Sahara and Valley View

Looking to open soon in Las Vegas on prime corner!
60,000-70,000 cars cross this intersection daily! Smack on the corner.
Need professional tinters only, graphic, minor mechanic, certified smog tech. Higher percentage pay out for tint.
please call Leo 702-465-5123 or email: rolloutedition@yahoo.com

flat rock stan

Saw your add on tintdude.com. Just what all are you planning on doing on this corner in Vegas? The website wasn’t real informative. This might be posted in the wrong forum, I’m not sure.

rolloutedition

Saw your add on tintdude.com. Just what all are you planning on doing on this corner in Vegas? The website wasn’t real informative. This might be posted in the wrong forum, I’m not sure.

Starting a new company in a prime location.
We already have local major accts. and many customers

Currently this location is a gas station with 3 work bays. We are converting the work bays into a showroom floor and building 4-6 bay car garage in the back of the building.

We specialize in the aftermarket parts for the Chrysler 300's, Dodge Chargers and Magnums. Plus many others!

This location will provide:
Tires and Wheels
Tints
Graphics
Electric exhaust systems
Lambo door conversions
HID kits
upholstery
Paint and custom flames or any artwork.(sent out to the other shop)
Stereos,videos installations

Plus gas station with E85 fuel and also installing E85 conversion kits
Small Convenient Store
Plus many other things?