• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need to find a font

steve.leleaux

Does anyone know where I could find a version of BankGothic Medium that could be used with gerber omega? Im trying to avoid having to build it. Right now I am drawing in Illustrator and converting to outlines and then pulling up into composer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Does anyone know where I could find a version of BankGothic Medium that could be used with gerber omega? Im trying to avoid having to build it. Right now I am drawing in Illustrator and converting to outlines and then pulling up into composer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

With a copy of BankGothic medium installed on your machine, go to your Start menu, Gerber Group and open the TT Font Converter. From the list, select BankGothic Medium and click on Convert. This will give you a nearly fully functional version in Gerber format. It will lack the ability to tighten or widen spacing between letters. If you want a fully functional version, then you must do a Disjoin and then recreate it using Gerber Font Designer.

Here's a link to a tutorial on using Font Designer. A premium subscription is required.

phototec

With a copy of BankGothic medium installed on your machine, go to your Start menu, Gerber Group and open the TT Font Converter. From the list, select BankGothic Medium and click on Convert. This will give you a nearly fully functional version in Gerber format. It will lack the ability to tighten or widen spacing between letters. If you want a fully functional version, then you must do a Disjoin and then recreate it using Gerber Font Designer.

Here's a link to a tutorial on using Font Designer. A premium subscription is required.

Hey Fred,

Look at my post "Which Way?" and please give me your advice on how to use teh "&", thanks.

:thankyou: