• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need To Find Out Who Services Vinyl Express Q 100 Cutter

identity78

Good Afternoon, Our company is in North Carolina and we are trying to find a company that would service a Vinyl Express Q 100 cutter in our area. Does anyone know of any companies?

TDFcustomSL

Im going to venture out and say no one will want to touch it....Everyone I turned to for help with my q54 turned me away because it is exclusive to SignWarehouse and they are the only ones that will service it. Good Luck

bannertime

Good Afternoon, Our company is in North Carolina and we are trying to find a company that would service a Vinyl Express Q 100 cutter in our area. Does anyone know of any companies?

What's wrong with your machine?

put it on ebay and get a summa. That unbranded Graphtec is a POS! I had one

I have three, and the 17 year old one is still working. Even after I've fried the power supply more than once. No issues with the new ones, ARMS and all that is spot on. So your issues are probably just user error. The Summa machines are top notch.

identity78

Well it needs new pinch rollers because it slips from time to time. Also after we cut a job, the cutter machine keeps rolling out the vinyl until it rolls off of the tube.

bannertime

Ok. Rollers are easy. Can be purchased form Sign Warehouse, I believe. The other part could be something with an eye or sensor messed up or a feed setting.