• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need to know how?

steriltech

Hi All,
I have a ? I want incorparate a photo to a shape? Here what I mean... Let say I bring up a picture to flexi,and I want to use a star shape around it. How or what do i use to cut that shape around it?I treid every thing but cain't seem to get it. Could anyone hellme Thanks...:peace!:

steriltech

Yo Yo yo

could you tell me a little more? Like I see it but cain't high light it? Could you school me a little on it That would be awesome of you!:thankyou:

steriltech

could you tell me a little more? Like I see it but cain't high light it? Could you school me a little on it That would be awesome of you!:thankyou:

Kenny

If the "Star" is greyed out, you have a lower level of Flexi (not Pro). A simple way to get a star shape is find a dingbat-font with star in it, or do a google search for a star vector. Once you have the star and photo inserted on the screen, scale each until you get the desired size. Then, highlight the star, hold the shift key and highlight the photo...under the "Arrange" pulldown, goto Mask, then Apply mask.

Last edited: