• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need to print 790 square feet in 4 days

technowolf

Hi guys

i was wondering if it is possible to print 2.5 rolls in 4 days for a 30'' versacam sp 300?

I have exactle 148 signs 24''x32'' to do. there is 65 different design.
anyone know what is the best way to make this printer go very fast :rolleyes:
i dont care if quality sufers a bit
thanks
Alex

zmatalucci

Probably doesn't help your current status, but I would have subbed this one out.
Still a possibility,, call some merchant members

cdiesel

I honestly dont know if the 300 will do it or not. We can turn it for you in a day though--just give me a call.

technowolf

I am going to do it if it has to run 24/24 but would like to know if someone knows what are the best settings for fast printing. I am using colorip 2.2
thanks

jasonx

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to print them. I used to do 50 metre rolls on my SP540 load it in the morning. Come back the morning after and its done. I know its 1370 but you'll probably go quicker with the narrower rolls on the sp300. If your printing 247 you only need to print 1-2 metres an hour and your easily done.