• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need to reinstall my Flexi 8 Print SE Ver:5

Need to reinstall my Flexi 8 Print SE Ver:5. CDs got damaged in flood (Hurricane Sandy, shop under 28" of salt water). MUTOH/SAi refuse to let me download with the excuse that my version is too old. They want me to upgrade to a newer version. My dongle seems to be OK and my SN/Password are readable, only CD coating peeled off (unreadable). Seems very unfair to be forced to upgrade your legally-owned software which worked perfectly fine before.

Any ideas where I can get that software and activate with my dongle?

Thank you!

Dave Philipps

I saw your two posts and I am sorry about what you went through. Being from Jersey myself I know the damage that storm caused.

So in regards to your issues, first the software.

With regards to Mutoh it is common with all software mfg or suppliers that they only keep copies of the current release, so you should always know where your copy is but I see yours got damaged by the storm. I am fairly certain we have disks at our office and I can either burn a copy or maybe just put it up on our site for you to download. Let me know if you would like either of these options. If we have the CD there will be no charge for this.

Now about your printer I can either have a technician come to your location and take care of the issue or you can drive it us . We charge for both travel and onsite service. We are about 2.5 hours from your location. Send me a PM and I can explain our rates for onsite and depot service.

Let me know how we can help