Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to set a macro...help

Discussion in 'Corel' started by tintgirl2000, Feb 21, 2010.

1. tintgirl2000

tintgirl2000 Member

Jul 24, 2007
    horn lake ms
    Very new at macros. Am using Corel X3. I have x4 installed but don't use it because I hate change and I don't know how to set a macro for my Cocut. I have gone into macros but so unfamiliar with what to do. Played around with it but can't figure it out. Can someone give me the simple steps to so this.
    thank you

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    If you are trying to install a macro take a look at this!

3. tintgirl2000

tintgirl2000 Member

Jul 24, 2007
    horn lake ms
    OMG! I am going to spend my day here....saving alot of time later. Thank you.

4. amy s.

amy s. Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Missouri
    Help...I'm so screwed here!

I just got corel x3 and am using a Graphtec ce5000. When I try to export a layout from corel to the sign software I get "Run-time error 2147221248 (80040100) The referenced object no longer exists in this document." Visual Basic Reference Automation Error 440. I am tee-totally lost here. I used to use Gerber Graphix Advantage with Corel 7 (worked GREAT!) until my desktop computer crashed and I had to update. Now everything is messed up and I'm so screwed. Does anybody know what the heck this message means? banghead: How much does Gerber Graphic Advantage, or whatever its called now, cost these day anyway? Maybe I can mortgage my house.

5. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    what sign software are you using with the new machine? I believe Omega (the new GA) is $2-4 grand depending on options