• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need to sub out wrap printing

megacab

i have started to dabble in wrapping smaller items to try and get a feel for it and teach myself another aspect of the business. i have wrapped some car parts, duck calls, cell phones, etc....now i want to try my hand on a whole car. i have a beater 2003 ford focus and want to wrap it in a max-4 camo. anyone on here that would like to provide a printed/laminated wrap material in enough quantity to wrap this car with a little extra for the just in case moment that i know is coming. if so, how much for it, thru paypal, shipped to 87144? thank you.

jwright350

problem is that's a copyrighted design... i don't think you'd have much luck getting a repeatable pattern on this unless you wanted to spend more on the artwork than the wrap. The repeat size on those realtree camos can be quite large.

But if you got a file, PM me and I'll take a look and give you a quote for IJ180 + gloss cast overlaminate. Thats what I wrap with.

megacab

wow....didn't even think about that. i will try and come up with a similar camo pattern. also forgot to add that the car is a 4 door sedan.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Yeah, you can't beat the BushWolf camo for large areas with no repeating pattern. If you plan on doing much of those type of jobs, you should invest in the disc. There are plenty of patterns on it. Hi-res etc. But you know how a lot of guys are....if it's not Realtree or Mossy Oak, they don't want it. I can show them how it's better in several ways..but they are like girls who want the name brand purse...so other people will recognize it as a name brand. God aweful purse designs (brown with a dudes initials all over it LV) and they just HAVE TO HAVE ONE. Because other women will see the LV and know right away..she paid a ton of money for it and envy her, thinking she's got financial status or a sugar daddy...wait...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Camo...sorry.

jwright350

+1 if it aint real tree they can't impress their friends with it. I've had them bring in t-shirts to try and get me to scan off of. Real Tree and Mossy Oak would eat my little shop alive if I got caught doing that.