• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Urgent Help (Roland SP300)

FALCON

Hi, my device got into trouble after a long time, it did not print at all at first, after I searched the Internet, I replaced the 4 Ribbon cable , and also had two fuses on the main board (shown in the attached image), the head They are perfectly clean and all the components are supposedly normal, but the printing is not done properly. (Image samples are included in the printout). Please help me

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 356
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 332
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 297

FALCON

Images of check nozzles, 4 cables and 2 fuses were replaced, each of the 2 heads was cleaned with a special wash solution. The nozzle colors of the check are very pale.

Also, in photo 5, after a checkout nozzle, a print sample is sent that is very poor quality (with the specified arrow)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 307

player

Not help, but I ran wires from the fuses to a new fuse holder so I could change them out. Much easier to solder the wires onto the existing lugs. I did not remove the bad fuses.

FALCON

Not help, but I ran wires from the fuses to a new fuse holder so I could change them out. Much easier to solder the wires onto the existing lugs. I did not remove the bad fuses.
The fuses are checked. They are healthy
Is it possible to fuse? The factory fuse is 1.6 amps, but replaced with a 1.5-amp model last week.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Getting a lower rated fuse only means it will blow at a lower voltage...so as long as it's closed you're ok. Dont think .1v would make that big a difference.

I duno what to make of that test print. Kinda looks like magenta is bleeding into yellow and half of the nozzles are not firing...then again you got all the black with that digital static looking thing so ... I duno.

FALCON

Thanks for your guidance
Can you tell me what to do?
How can I know if the head is healthy or damaged? All head nozzles are open and there is no apparent objection.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
You need new heads. replace heads, dampers, cap and pump. Start with pump first see if it gats any better. The magenta damper is bad (leaking).

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
no it is the heads. The main board is working or you would not get any ink jetting. It's the heads.